- 2 pounds chicken breast cooked and cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups vodka sauce jarred or homemade
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 16 oz fresh mozzarella
- fresh spinach optional
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Add the cooked chicken.
- Top with the vodka sauce, parmesan cheese, and chunks of fresh mozzarella.
- Bake until hot and bubbly. About 25-30 minutes.
- Optional: You can serve this on top of baby spinach. The heat from the sauce wilts the spinach.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Chicken al Forno with Vodka Sauce & Two Cheeses