- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken , cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 cups Alfredo Sauce, jarred
- 2 cups Mozzarella , shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan , shredded
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package instructions until al dente.
- Drain water from the pot and place noodles on a flat surface. (I suggest using a piece of parchment paper).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- With the lasagna noodles on a flat surface spread 3 ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Leave 1/3 of the noodle bare.
- Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle.
- Add 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLL UPS