- 3 cup Chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 2 cup Instant rice
- 22.6 oz Cream of chicken soup (one family style can)
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Start by cooking rice according to package directions.
- In a large mixing bowl mix cooked chicken, cooked rice, cream of chicken soup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Add this to a casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
- Optional: Top with fresh diced parsley for garnish.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Chicken and Rice Casserole