- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lb bacon
- Ranch dressing
- Boston Bibb, romaine, or iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper for seasoning (or chili lime seasoning if you have it)
- Start by seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper, then grill them (you could do stovetop as well).
- Meanwhile, bake your bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet at 420°. Start checking for doneness at 15 minutes but it will likely take closer to 20.
- I had used ends and pieces so they came already chopped, but if you use regular slab bacon crumble it up after it’s cooked.
- When the chicken is done, cut it up into bite sized pieces and mix the cilantro in.
- Wash the lettuce, and carefully remove each leaf so that it creates a boat, or cup to put the yumminess in.
- Now set all your ingredients out so people can build their own lettuce wrap. Squeeze the half a lime over the avocado, tomato, and chicken.
- Take the lettuce leaf, fill it with the bacon, avocado, tomato, and chicken. Then drizzle with ranch.
- Eat it like a taco and enjoy!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
CHICKEN, BACON, AVOCADO RANCH LETTUCE WRAPS