- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese diced finely in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound cooked fusilli pasta
Instructions Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts open, cutting them to be the same shape but half as thick.
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken breasts.
- Add canola oil to your large skillet and heat on high heat.
- Add to the pan and sear for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and let cool.
- Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese and ranch dressing and mix well.
- Add the chicken bacon, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and pasta.
- Toss together until well coated.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad