- 1 cup dry pasta cooked according to package directions
- 6 slices thick cut bacon; cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 tbsp bacon grease*
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped romaine or green leaf, lettuce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing or more to taste
- 1 cup croutons optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, run under cold water to stop cooking, and set aside.
- Cook bacon, reserving 1 tbsp of the grease/drippings.
- Transfer cooled pasta to a bowl and toss with the bacon drippings* until evenly combined.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir thoroughly until evenly combined.
- Add in more dressing if necessary, to taste, and again toss everything to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately.**
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad