- 1 1/2 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil divided
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Spanish Rice
- 1 1/4 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- 4 flour tortillas burrito sized
- COMBINE the cooked shredded chicken with salsa, cumin, and oregano; set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Mexican Rice according to package directions (cover and simmer for 7 minutes). Remove from the heat.
- STIR in the chicken mixture and cheese with the rice. Divide the mixture between flour tortillas, wrap and place seam-side down on a lined baking sheet. Brush with the remaining oil and place in oven to bake for 20 minutes (or until golden brown and crispy) at 425 degrees. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppings such as; shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomato, chopped cilantro, chopped green onion, chopped lettuce, and lime wedges.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Chicken Chimichanga Recipe