- 1 Rotisserie chicken deboned and shredded (skin on or off)
- 1 large English (or continental) cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 4-5 large Roma tomatoes sliced or chopped
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley chopped*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (or the juice of 2 limes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together shredded chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, avocados, and chopped parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice (or lime juice), and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to mix all of the flavours through.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
CHICKEN CUCUMBER AVOCADO SALAD (NO COOK)