- 3 cups rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 10.05 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 7 ounce can green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Enough cooked rice to serve with the dinner for each person
- Pick the meat off of the rotisserie chicken (both white and dark meat) and shred it. Place it onto the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix together both cans of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, black olives, chillies and green onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the shredded chicken in the pan. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top evenly. Cover the pan with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove the foil and put the pan back into the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve over rice.
Chicken Olivia Recipe