Pita or Flatbread with chicken, spinach, pepper and mushrooms. So easy and so delicious! This one is a keeper!Ingredients
- 2 thin pita breads or flatbreads
- 1/3 lb chicken (3 chicken tenders)
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 1/3 red pepper
- 4 med/large mushrooms
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 small tomato (4-6 cherry tomatoes)
- 1 oz feta or goat cheese
- 2-3 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- fresh basil, optional optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice mushrooms. Cut pepper into thin short stands. Cut spinach into smaller pieces. Slice tomato, then cut into four (if using cherry tomatoes, just slice). Set aside.
You can get the complete recipes here!!!
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Flatbread