- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1.5 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup broccoli florets, steamed
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, mix together the stuffing mix, shredded cooked chicken, diced onion, shredded carrot and steamed broccoli. Place combined into a greased baking dish.
- In another bowl mix together the chicken broth and soup and pour over ingredients in the baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. After cooking, gently mix contents and top with grated cheese. Bake another 15 minutes, uncovered this time. If you like crispy cheese on to, broil for 2 minutes as well.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Chicken Stuffing Bake