- 16 oz linguini cooked
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Cook noodles according to box instructions. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ½ cup butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Mix well and then add in cooked noodles.
- Spray a 9×13 pan and pour in noodle mixture. Sprinkle cheeses on top. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe