- 1 (16-oz) package linguine pasta
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, meat removed and chopped
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, soups, sour cream, butter, broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with cheeses and parsley. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Read more at https://www.plainchicken.com/2018/11/chicken-tetrazzini.html#6g5dM1xL1xBhWeb3.99
This article and recipe adapted from this site