- 4 chicken breasts
- 0.5 oz dry Ranch seasoning (1/2 packet)
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 6 strips bacon cooked, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Add 4 chicken breasts to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with dry Ranch seasoning mix.
- Top with sliced zucchini and chopped cooked bacon.
- Top with shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Broil for the last 2-3 minutes (optional).
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow the chicken rest in the casserole dish. It will continue cooking as it rests for 5-10 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Chicken Zucchini Bake with Bacon