- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or paleo chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together coconut sugar, tahini, melted chocolate, and egg. Then stir in the rest of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and make 8 cookie dough balls, set them on the baking tray, pat down slightly and bake on 375F for 10-12 minutes. Then cool slightly before serving.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Chocolate Brownie Cookies