- 1 cup butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- The Best Raspberry Frosting
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafters
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Mix in Eggs and Vanilla.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Frost with The Best Raspberry Frosting
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of The Best Raspberry Frosting
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH RASPBERRY FROSTING