- 10 Oreos
- 10 pirouette cookies
- 12 marshmallows
- 6 packaged Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 6 sugar wafer cookies
- 1 c. mini pretzels
- 12 strawberries
- 1 c. raspberries
- 1/4 c. m&m’s candies
- 16 oz. milk chocolate coating (Candiquik)
- 16 oz. white chocolate coating (Candiquik)
- assorted sprinkles and decorations
- Start with white or milk chocolate; melt 8 oz over low heat.
- Dip and decorate treats as desired. Repeat with remaining chocolate and treats.
- Place chocolate dipped treats on wax paper and allow to harden completely.
- Arrange on a serving platter as desired.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Chocolate Covered Dessert Charcuterie Board