- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour *
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup light flavored olive oil or the alternate oil of your choice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 recipe Fluffy Chocolate Frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter. In the greased pan, combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk lightly with a fork or small whisk to combine.
- Make two small wells and 1 large well in the dry ingredients (as pictured) and add the vinegar, vanilla, and oil to the wells. Pour the water over the top and whisk again to combine thoroughly.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely. Sprinkle the cool cake with powdered sugar or top with your favorite frosting. Enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Chocolate Crazy Cake