- 17.3 ounces puff pastry (1 box) thawed
- 8 ounces Heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar reserve 1 tablespoon for cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels melted
- Open slightly thawed puff pastry and cut into even rectangles using a pastry wheel.
- Bake according to the package on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once done, carefully cut each rectangle in half.
- Add a dollop of chocolate pudding to each bottom half.
- To make the real-whipped cream, add your 1/4 cup confectioners sugar, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl, and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Once done, transfer cream to a pastry bag.
- Pipe each square with cream, and then sprinkle the remaining powdered sugar gently over each.
- Lastly, swizzle the melted chocolate over each, and voila- you have yourself an elegant batch of Chocolate-Filled Real Cream Squares.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Chocolate Cream Squares