- 1/2 cup unsalted butter*
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats**
- Add the butter, sugar, cocoa & milk to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Melt the ingredients together while stirring gently.
- After the butter is fully melted, bring the mixture to a boil for 3 minutes while whisking constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the oats.
- Drop the mixture into tablespoon-sized mounds on the lined cookie sheets.
- Place in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies