- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (good quality )s , divided (I like Ghirardelli brand best for melting)
- 8 ounces mini pretzel twists , half of a regular 16-ounce bag
- 4 ounce box Reese’s Pieces candies
Peanut Butter Sauce:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips gently in the microwave (on low heat, stirring every 15 seconds) until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate evenly over the parchment. Immediately add the pretzel twists and Reese’s Pieces over the top (it’s ok if they overlap a little) and gently press them into the chocolate.
- For the peanut butter sauce:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat add honey and sugar and stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 full minute, stirring. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Drizzle the peanut butter sauce over the top of the pretzels and candy.
- Melt remaining 4 ounces of chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut or tear into pieces. Store in the fridge.
- You may also like, Graham Cracker Toffee Bars.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars