- Pillsbury Purely Simple White Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Red and green food coloring
- Mix eggs, oil and cake mix in a large bowl.
- Separate dough into two equal amounts.
- In small bowls dye one part red and the other part green. The dough has play dough-like consistency, so I found it easiest to mix the colors by hand.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 30 minutes to create fluffier cookies.
- Roll tablespoon-size balls of dough in powdered sugar and place on a Silpat or parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes at 375 degrees.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Christmas Crinkle Cookies