- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup red and green sprinkles
- 36 Hershey’s Kisses, approximately 6 oz ( I used half Milk Chocolate and half Candy Cane)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugar cookie mix, softened butter and eggs with an electric mixer.
- Once the mixture is full combined add in the sprinkles and continue mixing.
- Spoon the cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins filling the cups about three quarters of the way.
- Bake the cookies until starting to brown on the top. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each one pressing down slightly.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tins or they will fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Christmas Sugar Cookie Cups