- 1/2 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 2 tbsps freeze dried cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsps basil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce if not Whole30
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400F
- Place all the ingredients (but the chicken) into a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Roll into 1 1/2 – 2″ balls and place them on a lined or greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, roll the meatballs over and bake them for an additional 15.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the coconut milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Putting It Together
- Add the meatballs to the sauce, stir them around and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs