- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Instant Coffee dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Half n’ Half
- 3 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- The Best Mocha Buttercream Frosting
- 1/4 cup melted Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Sheets
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in the Instant Coffee that has been dissolved in water and the Half and Half.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Finally, mix in the flour.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough into balls and slightly flatten them.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 9-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool.
- Frost cookies with a batch of our delicious The Best Mocha Buttercream Frosting
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips over the frosting.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
COFFEE COOKIES WITH MOCHA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING