- 8 tbsp. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 c. Keto friendly confectioners sugar (such as Swerve)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. almond flour
- 2/3 c. Keto friendly dark chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined.
- Slowly beat in almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in chocolate chips. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to firm slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls. Store in the refrigerator if planning to eat within the week, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bombs