- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 7 Oreos crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, add butter and white chocolate chips and heat for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture with a spatula. Microwave again for another 15 seconds and stir again. If chocolate is not completely melted and uniform, heat for another 15 seconds as needed. Careful not to heat too much or you will burn your chocolate.
- Add in egg, condensed milk, and salt. Stir until uniform. Fold in flour, stirring until just combined. Sprinkle in 5 crushed Oreos (I crumbled them between my fingers). Gently fold into batter. Pour batter into baking pan and smooth surface with spatula. Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos over surface.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes. The surface should turn a light brown and cake will still be a little gooey if you insert a knife or toothpick into the center. Let brownies cool for at least 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Base Recipe adapted from site
Cookies and Cream Brownies