- 1 box white cake mix (or your favorite white cake recipe)
- 1/4 tsp cotton candy flavoring (can use up to 1/2 tsp if you want more flavor)
- 2 boxes white chocolate instant pudding mix (or vanilla instant pudding mix)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 large container cool whip
- 1 package cotton candy
- food coloring
- Prepare your cake batter according to the directions on the box or in your recipe.
- Add in 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and mix.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 13 x 9 inch pan and bake according to the box or your recipe.
- Let cool on a rack for only 5 -10 minutes.
- Poke holes in the cake with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Mix two small boxes of instant pudding mix and 3 cups of milk.
- Add in the food coloring. You can use the colors of your choice. Just mix only enough to marble the pudding. Work fast here because you don’t want the pudding to thicken up on you before you’re able to pour it over your cake.
- Quickly pour the pudding mixture over the top. Spread evenly.
- Let chill in the fridge for about an hour, then cover with cool whip.
- Right before serving, top your cake with cotton candy.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
Cotton Candy Poke Cake