- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- hamburger buns
- Combine ground chicken, ranch dressing mix, cooked bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Form into 3 or 4 burger patties.
- Prepare grill. Grill chicken burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve on hamburger buns with favorite burger toppings.
- Use the ranch dressing mix dry. Do not make the dip.
- If reducing the amount of ranch dressing mix, add a tablespoon or two of dry breadcrumbs.
- Cook burgers until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
CRACK CHICKEN BURGERS