- 1 cup butter 2 sticks, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup fresh cranberries chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Using a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat until creamy.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add flour mixture to large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Stir in oatmeal then gently stir in cranberries, pecans and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until cookies start to brown around the edges.
- Once removed from oven, place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Cranberry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies