- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins) or cherry-infused Craisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add the flour mixture just until combined, being careful not to overmix. Stir in the white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or just until golden brown. You want them to still be soft when you pull them out of the oven. They will firm up as they cool, and this will keep them soft and chewy on the inside.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for at least 1-2 minutes, and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. These cookies freeze really well, or you can keep them in an airtight container on your counter.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies