- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour, divided
- 4 small ripe bananas (2-3 large)
- Cream together butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, baking powder, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Add in 1 and 1/2 cups of flour, and stir until well blended.
- Mash your ripe bananas, then add them to the mixture with the remaining 1/2 cup of flour. Mix until well combined.
- Butter 4 mini bread loaf pans. Sprinkle a little flour in each, and shake to spread the flour along the edges.
- Use your 1 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into your mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
CREAM CHEESE BANANA BREAD