- 1 c. butter softened
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c. cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly mix into wet batter until combined. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- One or two greased 9 in. x 5 in. loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes if using two loaf pans. If using one loaf pan bake for about 90 minutes. You can also use 4 mini loaf pans for 40 minutes.
NotesThere are many comments about this not baking through etc. I have retested the recipe and it will bake through in one 9×5 loaf pan, but you can also use two if you’d like. Adjust baking time to about 50-60 minutes. It also works great in four mini loaf pans!Base Recipe adapted from site