- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 and ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 and ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
For the Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugars until well creamed. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheets. Bake for 13-14 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Do not over bake. Let cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat the butter and cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla and salt and powdered sugar until smooth.
- To assemble the whoopie pies, spread a thick layer of cream cheese filling on the bottom half of a cookie, top with the other half
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Whoopie Pies