- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbls. fresh chopped cilantro (1/2 tbls. dried)
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack and colby cheese blend
- 1 can diced green chiles
How to make it :
- In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup, and cilantro. Heat through and set aside. Combine the chicken, rotel, onions, and green chiles in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent. Warm the tortillas until flexible. Fill each tortilla with about 2 tbls. of the chicken mixture. Top with about 1/2-1 tablespoon of cheese. Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Pour the sour cream sauce over enchiladas. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADAS