- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) box Stovetop stuffing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green beans
- salt and pepper
- Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Place chicken in the bottom of a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- Pour dry stuffing mix on top of chicken.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, soup, and water. Pour on top of stuffing mix, spreading it evenly.
- Scatter green beans on top and season to taste with salt and pepper. (I add about 1/4 teaspoon of each.)
- Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing with Green Beans