- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Fiesta Ranch dip by the salad dressing
- 1 can black beans 15 0z
- 1 can Rotel 8 oz
- 1 can corn 15.25 oz not drained
- 1 block cream cheese
- 2 fresh limes
- Add the chicken and place all the ingredients except the limes and the cream cheese in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken.
- Squeeze the limes over the chicken mixture , add cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Continue to heat in the crock pot until the cream cheese is fully melted (usually 30-60 minutes).
- Serve over rice or with tortillas.
- Sometimes we add green chilis or bell peppers to the recipe. You can also add a can of diced tomatoes if you prefer more tomato flavor. I like to let the mixture sit 30 minutes to absorb any liquid.
- Notes – you can top with shredded cheese and avocados!
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken Recipe