- 2 pounds white chocolate candy coating
- 6- ounce white chocolate baking bar
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 ½ cups pretzel twists broken in small pieces
- Festive sprinkles if de
- Place white chocolate candy coating, white chocolate baking bar, white chocolate chips in a crock pot that has been set on LOW.
- Heat candy for 1- 1-½ hours until melted. Uncover; stir the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in peanuts and broken pretzels until completely coated in the candy.
- Drop by spoonfuls (i like to use a small cookie scoop) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. If desired, top candy with sprinkles. Allow candy to set for at least one hour.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Crock Pot Salty Sweet Candy