- 3 pounds chicken party wings
- 2 cups dill pickle juice/brine
- 2 tablespoons oil with a high smoke point, like avocado
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. Pour pickle juice over the top and try to ensure all chicken is submerged. Cover and refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge, rinse and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, dill, granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over wings and toss to coat.
- Place wings on prepared baking sheet and bake 25 minutes. Turn and bake an additional 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with ranch dip.
Dill Pickle Chicken Wings Recipe