- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened (1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- To top the cookies: about 1 cup mini m&ms, about 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer for 1 minute, or until combined. Add in the egg and vanilla extract, beat again.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing by hand with a spatula. The batter will be thick.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough balls onto a silicone lined baking sheet. Press mini M&Ms and chocolate chips all around the outside of the dough balls.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool to the touch on the baking sheet (about 15 minutes) then move them to a cooling rack.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Double Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies