- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts – halved horizontally to make 6 fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
For the Bruschetta Topping
- 6 roma tomatoes – seeded and diced
- 1/2 lemon – juiced
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 small red onion – minced
- 8-12 large basil leaves – rolled up and sliced into thin ribbons, plus more for serving
- salt + pepper – to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
- 4 zucchini – spiralized
- Balsamic glaze
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Marinate the Chicken. Add the chicken, olive oil, garlic, dried Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix well to evenly coat the chicken with the oil and seasoning (it works really well to use your hands here). Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, as the chicken is marinating, prepare the bruschetta topping. Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, red onion, basil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to a medium mixing bowl. Gently toss to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare the zucchini noodles using your favorite method (I use a spiralizer). Set aside as they will be needed just after the chicken has been cooked.
- Cook the chicken. Set a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is nice and hot, drizzle with olive oil and add the chicken (working in batches, if needed). Cook the chicken for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside to a clean plate.
- In the same skillet over medium heat add the zucchini noodles. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until just starting to soften (try not to over-cook as they will turn soggy).
- Return the chicken to the skillet and nestle in with the zucchini noodles. Top with spoonfuls of bruschetta topping, remove from heat and serve.
- Serve garnished with additional parmesan cheese, basil, parsley or freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe