- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¾ Cup Sour Cream
- 1 7 Ounce Can Diced Green Chiles
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cups Diced or Shredded Chicken
- 1 ¼ Cups Shredded Cheese of choice, Divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, reserving ¼ cup shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture into an 8×8 glass dish.
- Sprinkle reserved ¼ cup of cheese over top of casserole.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cheese is golden, and casserole is bubbly.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Easy Chicken Casserole with Green Chiles