- 1 box instant chocolate pudding 6 serving size
- 2.5 cups cold milk
- 16 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing paper to overhang pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth and creamy. Pour into 9×13 pan and spread into an even layer.
- Chill pudding layer while you mix up the marshmallow layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth. Fold in whipping topping.
- Spread marshmallow layer over chocolate layer. Cover with foil.
- Freeze layers about 6 hours, until firm enough to cut through. Use the foil or parchment paper to remove layers from 9×13 pan and place on a cutting board.
- Break 15 graham crackers in half. Slice pudding/marshmallow layers into 15 squares the same size as the graham crackers.
- Sandwich layers in between two graham crackers. (Watch the video in the post for an easy way to do this.)
- Eat right away or store sandwiches in the freezer in an airtight bag or container. Graham crackers will soften slightly if stored in the freezer for a while. After they’ve been frozen, allow them to rest at room temperature about 10 minutes before eating for the best texture.
This article and recipe adapted from this site
Easy Frozen S’more Sandwiches