- 4 chicken breasts (I used chicken cutlets)
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and halved
- 4 Sargento® Blends™ 4 Cheese Southwest Slices
- 1 jalapeno cut into thin slices optional
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on top and bottom of chicken breasts. Drizzle both sides with olive oil.
- Grill chicken breasts on each side for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Turn off the heat and top each chicken with 1-2 pieces of bacon.
- Top with 2-3 slices of jalapeno.
- Cover the each piece of chicken with 1 slice of cheese. Cover the grill lid and let cheese melt for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE
Easy Grilled Chicken Bacon Melt