- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2-3 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
For the skewers
- 4 large chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- wooden skewers soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks and place in a bowl. Pour over the marinade, cover and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes but up to 24 hours, covered in the fridge.
- Thread the marinated chicken onto soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers.
- Heat an outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan then cook the skewers, turning every 3-5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on all sides.
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
EASY HERBY LEMON CHICKEN SKEWERS