- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted and cooled slightly
- 1/8 tsp salt see notes
For the Filling:
- 2 10-oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup fresh Meyer lemon juice see notes
- Meyer lemon zest add all the zest from lemons you use
- Lemon whipped cream see notes
- Toasted shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut, 6 tablespoons melted butter and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Stir until evenly moist. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir 2 cans sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 3/4 cup lemon juice and lemon zest until thoroughly combined.
- Optional: To ensure the smoothest filling, sift your filling into your pie dish through a fine mesh sieve to get rid of lumps (see notes).
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the sides are starting to firm up but the middle is still a little jiggly (not soupy). Allow to cool slightly before chilling in the fridge so it can set completely, preferably overnight.
- Serve with lemon whipped cream and toasted shredded coconut.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here
Easy Meyer Lemon Pie with Condensed Milk