- 5.3 oz digestive biscuits (150 gr) or use graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter (60 gr), melted
- The Cheese Filling
- 10.5 oz cream cheese (300 gr), room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 gr)
- 2 eggs , room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour (14 gr)
- 6.5 oz sour cream (185 gr), room temperature
- some strawberry marmalade
- berries of your choice
- Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
- Using a food processor, blend digestive biscuits into fine mixture. Pour into a bowl and add melted butter. Mix well.
- Divide evenly into 12 muffin liners in a muffin pan. Using a spoon, press the mixture tightly and evenly. Set aside.
The Cheese Filling
- Using a low speed in your mixer, mix cream cheese until just creamy. While mixing, gradually add in sugar. Then add in eggs 1 by 1, mixing just until well combined.
- Then add in vanilla extract, lemon juice, flour and mix again just until combined. Finally add in sour cream and mix everything together.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide the cheesecake filling evenly into prepared muffin pan. Gently shake the pan to make the top surface flat.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 320ºF (160ºC) for 15 minutes or when you gently shake the pan, the cheesecake wiggle a bit and the center look not as set.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool to room temperature in the pan. Place the pan in the fridge overnight.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Easy Mini Cheesecakes