- 80g Unsalted Butter
- 245g Golden Oreos
- 10g Corn Flour
- 400ml Double Cream
- 180g Nutella
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 25g Chopped Hazelnuts
No Bake Nutella Tart Recipe
- First thing’s first. Preheat your oven to 160°C/Fan 150°C and spread the chopped hazelnuts out on a small baking tray. When the oven is preheated, pop the hazelnuts into the oven to toast for about 5-10 minutes until they smell fragrant and turn a darker brown. Set to one side to cool until needed.
- Quick and Healthy Meals to Kick Start the Year
To Make The Biscuit Base
- To make the base, melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave in 10 second intervals, swirling a little between each blast.
- Next tip the Oreos into the food processor, fillings and all. Blitz them to a fine crumb and pour in the melted butter. Blitz briefly until it starts to clump together.
- Then tip the mixture out into your round baking tin and press firmly into the base and sides with the back of a spoon. Pop into the freezer to firm up while we make the filling.
To Make The Nutella Filling
- In a small glass or bowl, weigh in the corn flour then pour over a little cream. Give it a stir. Don’t worry if it clumps, it will be fine I promise.
- Now pour the rest of the cream into the large saucepan and add the Nutella, salt and corn flour mixture.
- Then turn the heat up to medium and stir constantly using a whisk.
- Bring it to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes until it’s nice and thick. Make sure to stir constantly so it doesn’t catch on the bottom of the pan.
- Then stir through the vanilla and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes. It will thicken a little more when cooling.
- Pour the Nutella mixture into your prepared base and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Now sprinkle all those beautiful toasted hazelnuts around the edge and allow to set in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Easy No Bake Nutella Tart