- 1 ( 8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ( 8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER CRUMBS ON TOP (OPTIONAL)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
INSTRUCTIONSFor the pie filling
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese and the peanut butter until well blended and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Gently fold in 1 ½ cups of the whipped topping just until combined.
- Pour into the crust and spread evenly. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top. Sprinkle with the peanut butter crumbs.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
For the peanut butter crumbs on top (optional)
- In a small bowl, using a fork, cut the peanut butter into the powdered sugar until crumbs are formed.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here
EASY PEANUT BUTTER PIE RECIPE