- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
Easy Vanilla Glaze
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 TBSP hot water
- Preheat oven to 425ºLine a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Add pumpkin and milk to flour mixture. Mix just until dough forms.
- Knead dough gently on floured surface 10 to 12 times. Pat dough into one 8-inch circle; cut into fourths. Cut each quarter into thirds, to make 12 wedges.
- Place wedges 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until they’re lightly golden.
- Remove scones to a cooling rack; cool slightly.
- Drizzle with vanilla glaze and serve warm. Enjoy!
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here
Easy Pumpkin Scones